Intercax has always made a major commitment to training Syndeia users in the full range of the digital thread platform’s capabilities. You can access 200+ tutorials with step-by-step instructions, demo videos, and hands-on exercises in a self-paced format. Additionally, there are user guides and reference materials available publicly.
The Syndeia training program is free for Syndeia users with an active subscription. If you are evaluating Syndeia or are interested to learn more, please still register and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details. A series of six 2-hour classes will be offered at regularly scheduled intervals throughout the year. Qualifying organizations can send as many of their team members as they choose to the classes they want, choosing from six available offerings, each a single two-hour class:
SYN 101: Syndeia Overview
- Summary of Content – This course will provide an overview of the Syndeia platform architecture and capabilities, including Syndeia Cloud and Syndeia clients.
- Intended for – This course is intended for managers and engineers who need a general awareness of Syndeia’s capabilities and how it can function within a Model-Based Engineering environment.
SYN 102: Using Syndeia Clients
- Summary of Content – This course will focus on the operation of the Syndeia Client Dashboards available through the Cameo and Rhapsody plug-ins and the Stand-alone Client. Model transform connections and custom mapping will be treated in depth.
- Intended for – This course is intended for hands-on users who will be creating connections between different models, including transforming, comparing and updating data across those connections. It is expected that the attendees will be familiar with SysML models and at least one of the following engineering tool domains: PLM, ALM, CAD, requirements, simulation and project management.
SYN 103: Using Syndeia Cloud
- Summary of Content – This course will focus on the operation of the Syndeia Web Dashboard. Creating connections, viewing and searching the integrated repositories, graph analysis and the Digital Thread Explorer will be treated in depth.
- Intended for – This course is intended for hands-on users of the Syndeia Web Dashboard, including engineers and managers responsible for project management and design reviews.
SYN 104: Installing and Maintaining Syndeia Cloud
- Summary of Content – This course will focus on the installation and maintenance of Syndeia Cloud on on-premises or private cloud servers.
- Intended for – This course is intended for the server admins who will be responsible for installing and maintaining the Syndeia Cloud network-based component. It is expected that the attendees will be experienced in server operation, including installation of web services and databases, user administration, and authentication protocols for either Windows or Linux servers.
SYN 105: Syndeia Cloud REST API and Automation
- Summary of Content – This course will provide an introduction to the Syndeia Cloud REST API and how it may be used to access data from both the Syndeia Cloud database and the integrated repositories for project documentation, analysis and workflow automation. Jupyter notebooks will be the primary mechanism for demonstrating this approach.
- Intended for – This course is intended for developers who will be accessing the REST API using custom and third-party applications for customer-specific reports, dashboards and visualizations. Familiarity with using Java or Python API clients is required.
SYN 106: Digital Thread Graph Queries
- Summary of Content – This course will provide practical examples of using graph queries on system digital threads to solve real engineering problems. Users will learn about key concepts in digital thread graphs, formulating queries using the Syndeia query builder and Gremlin query language, and visualizing results. Syndeia Web Dashboard and Jupyter notebooks will be used for demonstrations.
- Intended for – This course is intended for system engineers and managers who want to query system digital threads to gather new insights, run analytics for decision making, and verify & validate system models.
All live online classes for the Syndeia training program will only be open to team members at organizations holding Silver and Gold Support packages or Syndeia Site Licenses, who may take any or all of the course sequence. They will need to pre-register individually below.
Registrations now open :
Registrations are now OPEN for the Syndeia training program starting on October 25th 2023!
- Oct 25th – SYN 101 – Syndeia Overview – Wednesday, 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM EDT
- Nov 1st – SYN 102 – Using Syndeia Clients – Wednesday, 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM EDT
- Nov 8th – SYN 103 – Using Syndeia Cloud – Wednesday, 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM EDT
- Nov 15th – SYN 105 – Using the Syndeia Cloud REST API – Wednesday, 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM EDT
- Nov 29th – SYN 104 – Installing and Maintaining Syndeia Cloud – Wednesday, 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM EDT
- Dec 6th – SYN 106 – Syndeia Digital Thread Graph Queries – Wednesday, 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM EDT
In the interest of the participants, we keep Syndeia training program to a very limited headcount to ensure there is adequate interaction between the participants and instructors. So we highly recommend booking the slots well in advance. If you are evaluating Syndeia or are interested to learn more we encourage you to register.
Active Syndeia users are covered under the standard support and encouraged to register. Given the demand and class size limits, Silver and Gold premium support and site license customers receive priority access.
If you have any issues with the registration button below, please contact email@example.com and we’ll do the rest.