As in other areas of engineering software, the standard off-the-shelf tools are only a starting point. These must be modified and extended to meet the specific needs of the customer. In addition to our standard products, we develop custom SysML/MBSE software applications for organizations as plugins to their favorite SysML/UPDM modeling environment(s), including
- Web-based model access and visualization
- Model validation and metrics
- Model management, version control and security
- Tool interconnection through native and OSLC APIs
Our development team has unique expertise in developing software applications for all major SysML/UPDM modeling environments – MagicDraw, Artisan Studio, Rational Rhapsody, and Enterprise Architect. Key elements include
- An extensible framework (Syndeia) for rapid software development and porting of applications,
- Conceptual understanding of SysML, PLM, and CAD/M/E for mapping between domains, and
- Practical experience with debugging web services across firewalls and other barriers.
Contact us with your requirements and let us provide a quote for a tool that does exactly what you need.