With a product as multi-featured and rapidly evolving as Syndeia, the integrated MBE/MBSE platform from Intercax, there are always a lot of questions from potential users. On the Intercax website, we have a set of Frequently Asked Questions with our best answers to address this.
The questions fall into several categories:
- About the product itself
- What engineering software tools are supported?
- What is Syndeia’s architecture?
- How do Syndeia licenses work?
- About how the product is used
- What do Syndeia connections enable users to do?
- How can Syndeia connections be created and updated?
- How can the Syndeia connections be viewed?
(Sneak peek) – Via the Syndeia web-dashboard, Syndeia Cloud supports graph analysis of the connection data using the standard Gremlin (Tinkerpop) graph query language. Results can be presented in graphical (see below), tabular and JSON form. Connection data is also available through the Syndeia Cloud’s REST API and can be published through a variety of viewers, e.g. Jupyter notebooks and OpenMBEE.
- About how the product fits into your development environment
- How does Syndeia handle security?
- Can customers add their own integrations?
- And many others
The answers on the FAQ page are concise, but most contain links to a wealth of information, including technotes, blog posts, video demonstrations and the full on-line user guide and tutorials. If you can’t find the information there, contact us at email@example.com and set up a live discussion and demonstration. Learn what Syndeia can deliver for you.