Intercax LLC is an engineering software company located in Atlanta, GA working in the rapidly developing field of Model-Based Systems Engineering. Originally spun off from Georgia Tech in 2008, Intercax has focused on working to develop its technology in close collaboration with a small number of leading engineering organizations.
Having developed a solid product platform and an outsized technical reputation, Intercax is faced with an expanding set of global customer opportunities and needs to create a formal sales and marketing team, beginning with a VP of Business Development.
The position will hold top responsibility for all sales and marketing efforts, reporting to the company president. Specific duties include
- Selling enterprise engineering software directly in North America, including customer identification, tradeshows, presentations, and sales negotiations
- Managing sales partner relationships in Asia and other overseas markets
- Managing and expanding technology partner relationships
- Assisting founders in identifying potential resources for growth
- Directing company sales & marketing staff
- 5 or more years in enterprise software sales, preferably for engineering, manufacturing, or logistics applications
- 2 or more years experience working in a small company environment, <50 people
- BS in Business or Engineering
- US citizen (preferred) or Permanent Resident
Compensation and Location
- Position holder may work from home (anywhere in continental US) or Atlanta office.
- Position holder will be expected to travel up to 2 weeks per month.
- Compensation will include a base salary and a percentage revenue share.
- Position benefits include paid vacation, medical insurance, and Simple IRA matching contributions
Email your resume to and we will respond to you within 1-2 weeks.