Be a game-changer. Join our Team.
Intercax is a pioneer and trusted global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE) based out of Atlanta GA, USA. Our breadth of experience, market knowledge, and technology solutions are unsurpassed in the industry. Intercax is a high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team that is dominated by software developers and application engineers who want to create cutting-edge technologies that transform how products and systems, from aerospace to automotive to healthcare, will be developed in the future. Our highly professional and talented team has over 50 years of experience combined in research and technology development for complex systems, and is committed to excellence.
We work on challenging and innovative projects with Fortune 100 clients, in a team-oriented environment. Full-time positions offer competitive salaries and benefits. Intercax is an equal opportunity employer.
Open Positions in US
As the Client Engagement Manager – Digital Engineering at Intercax, you will play a major role in working closely with clients to ensure that our products and solutions lead to their digital engineering success. Your role will include the following:
- Lead customer/prospect response activity
- Regularly monitor and manage email and customer inquiry channels
- Collaborate with the team on marketing, training, and outreach campaigns.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our customers, serving as their primary point of contact for all product and solutions related needs.
- Proactively identify and address customer needs with product solutions, services, and training.
- Gather and coordinate customer feedback and work closely with our development team to improve our products and solutions.
Click here to apply.
Intercax is hiring a Digital Thread Application Engineer (US only). This fully remote position offers the chance to be part of a closely-knit global team that collaborates with top users in various industries. As a Digital Thread Application Engineer at Intercax, you will create dynamic digital threads for multiple industry verticals using cutting-edge technologies. Join us in this fast-paced environment and contribute to shaping the future of digital thread technology.
Click here to apply
Automate verification and deployment of our products as containers using CI/CD pipelines, deploy containerized applications using Kubernetes (K8s) clusters and Helm, work with customers to resolve technical issues. Learn more here.
Develop web-services, APIs for our flagship product Syndeia, deploy applications on cloud servers, demonstrate your work at conferences and events. Complete job description here.
Open Positions in India
Build demonstration and test models for Syndeia in different engineering tools, provide support, develop whitepapers/presentations, etc. Click here for the full job description.
Design user experience flows, wireframes, and UI prototypes based on user stories and customer feedback, contribute to frontend architecture and backend API needs. Complete job description here.
Handle end-to-end design, development, and testing software code for microservices, including API, application layer, data layer, tests, and CI/CD pipeline for automation. Contribute to the overall application architecture. Complete job description here.
In your role as DevSecOps Engineer here at Intercax you will
- Build, test, and deploy cutting-edge infrastructure services to support our products
- Develop solutions based on latest containerization technologies
- Support infrastructure telemetry, data analyses, and visualization
This is a fully remote opportunity with an excellent pay package where you will work with an awesome, close-knit and supportive team. Check out the full Job Description here.