Intercax is a pioneer and global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Our flagship product Syndeia integrates models in multiple engineering disciplines—systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing, and operations—to build an open and smart digital thread. Our products are used by customers in various industrial sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, IoT and healthcare. We are a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be a Software Engineer at Intercax LLC with the following responsibilities.
- Develop, test, and validate web-services and APIs for our flagship product Syndeia. This includes full SDLC, including designing, implementing, continuous integration, improving performance and scalability, and migrating software applications.
- Develop proof-of-concept applications for R&D projects with our customers.
- Provide technical support to our customers via our help desk.
- Deploy and manage applications on cloud servers.
- Share your progress with the team in daily Scrum meetings.
- Demonstrate your work at conferences and events, interact and explore use cases with customers.
- US citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card holder)
- Bachelors or Masters degree with a major in engineering/science, such as computer science/engineering, systems engineering, robotics, manufacturing, mechanical engineering, electronics/electrical engineering, industrial engineering, from a reputable engineering program.
- 4+ years of experience in developing scalable web-services with REST APIs using frameworks such as Play, Node.js, and Spring Boot.
- 4+ years of experience programming with databases (graph, relational, document) and related APIs.
- 4+ years of experience in consuming REST APIs of enterprise applications (e.g. JIRA, Amazon S3, GitHub).
- Experience with the following technologies will be a bonus:
- OAuth, SAML, CAC authentication
- Programming with APIs of PLM applications such as Teamcenter, Windchill, Aras
- Programming with APIs of ALM applications such as JIRA, GitHub
- Programming with APIs of CAD/CAE applications, such as NX, Creo, Solidworks
- Data streaming APIs and analytics
- Data visualization APIs and libraries
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically-distributed team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with leading organizations in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains across the world.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- May work remotely, relocation not provided.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunities to travel to conferences/events to present your work, meet customers, and represent the company.
- To apply, email your resume to [jobs AT intercax DOT com] with the subject “Software Engineer Intercax US – <Your Name>”, e.g. Software Engineer Intercax US – John Doe. Include the following as attachments:
- Detailed CV / resume highlighting your qualifications and skills specific to this role. Provide specific details on your role in past projects and not lengthy descriptions of the product or team you were working with.
- Links to web applications and APIs that you have developed. Provide a deck with screenshots if you can’t provide a live link. Links to your articles, whitepapers, or blog posts that highlight skills specific to this role. If you have a GitHub page with public repositories or if you have contributed to OSS, that will be a bonus.
- If your CV is shortlisted, you will hear from us within 1 week to schedule an interview.