Intercax is a pioneer and global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Our flagship product Syndeia integrates models in multiple engineering disciplines—systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing, and operations—to build an open and smart digital thread. Our products are used by customers in various industrial sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, IoT and healthcare. We are a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be a Software Engineer at Intercax Technologies Private Limited (Pune, India) with the following responsibilities.
- Design, develop, and test software code that implements use cases for our flagship product Syndeia.
- Integrate your software code in the overall application architecture.
- Test, build, and deploy your code on our cloud servers.
- Share your progress with the team in daily scrum meetings.
- Work with Intercax customers world-wide to investigate and resolve issues.
- Present your work at international conferences and events.
- Bachelors or Masters degree with a major in engineering/science, such as computer science/engineering, systems engineering, robotics, manufacturing, mechanical engineering, electronics/electrical engineering, industrial engineering, from a reputable engineering college/university.
- 2+ years of programming experience with APIs of at least one of the following:
- APIs of SysML/UML tools (e.g. MagicDraw, Rhapsody, EA. PTC Integrity Modeler)
- APIs of simulation tools (e.g. Mathematica, Simulink, Modelica)
- APIs of PLM applications such as Teamcenter, Windchill, Aras
- APIs of CAD environments (e.g. NX, Creo, Solidworks, CATIA)
- APIs of with graph/OO/relational databases
- APIs of ALM applications (e.g. JIRA, GitHub)
- Experience with the following technologies will be an added bonus:
- Web-service application frameworks (e.g. Play, Spring boot)
- Authentication protocols (e.g. OAuth, SAML)
- OSS technologies and libraries for data science and AI
- 4+ years of experience in consuming and developing (added bonus) REST APIs.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically-distributed team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with leading organizations in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains across the world.
- Excellent pay package.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours (IST) for work-life balance.
- Remote and flexible work options to avoid dissipating your creative energy in commute.
- Opportunities to travel to conferences/events to present your work, meet customers, and represent the company.
- To apply, email your resume to jobs AT intercax DOT com with the subject “Software Engineer Intercax India – <Your Name>”, e.g. Software Engineer Intercax India – Nitin Reddy. Include the following as attachments:
- Detailed CV/resume highlighting your qualifications and skills specific to this role. Provide specific details on your role in past projects and not lengthy descriptions of the product or team you were working with.
- If you have a GitHub page with public repositories or if you have contributed to OSS, that will be a bonus.
- If your CV is shortlisted, you will hear from us within 1 week to schedule an interview.