Who are we?
Intercax is a pioneer and global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Our flagship product Syndeia integrates models in multiple engineering disciplines—systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing, and operations—to build an open and smart digital thread. Our products are used by customers in various industrial sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, IoT and healthcare. We are a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically distributed team of software developers and application engineers.
This is a fully remote position. Candidates can work from anywhere in the US but must be available during regular business hours for internal and customer interactions. Candidates must be self-driven, disciplined, professional, and manage their time and tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a DevOps and Applications Engineer supporting our flagship product – Syndeia. You will be collaborating with a team of highly qualified software engineers at Intercax. Specifically, your role includes but is not limited to:
- Supporting our customers in deploying and managing Syndeia
- Demonstrating and training our customers in using Syndeia to build their digital thread
- Automating the verification and deployment of our products as containers using CI/CD pipelines
- Deploying containerized applications using Kubernetes (K8s) clusters and Helm
- Working with customers via our helpdesk to resolve technical issues
- Providing general IT support to Intercax engineers
- Representing the company at international conferences/workshops to showcase our product
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Systems Engineering from an accredited university
- US citizen or permanent resident (green card) holder
- 3+ years of experience in containerization using Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes (K8s), and Helm
- 3+ years of experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI, GitHub Actions, and others
- 3+ years of experience in managing (install/upgrade/test) software applications in an IT environment
- 5+ years of experience with Linux and Windows Server environments, including configurations, scans, and setups for enhanced cybersecurity. This includes both on-premise and cloud environments, e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with the following technologies will be a bonus:
- Identity providers and protocols such as OAuth, SAML, CAC Cards, LDAP, X.509, and OpenID Connect
- Programming and scripting with languages such as Java, Groovy, Python in support of infrastructure automating and testing
- Query languages such as SQL, CQL, Gremlin, Cypher, GraphQL, and others.
- REST API automation and testing tools such as Postman, JMeter, and others
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Local candidate (Northern Georgia) preferred
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with global customers with mission-critical enterprises in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains.
- Competitive pay package.
- Work on cutting-edge web technologies and build your skills. Learn more in a month than you may have in a year.
- Focus your creative energies on building cool stuff than unnecessary meetings or commutes.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours (US ET) for work-life balance.
- Opportunities to represent the company at international conferences/workshops and demonstrate products
To Apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “DevOps and Applications Engineer – US”. Include links to certifications, achievements, open-source projects that you have contributed to, technical blogs, or apps you may have built. We will respond within 2-3 days to schedule an interview if you are selected