Who are we?
Intercax is a trailblazing provider of digital engineering technology and solutions that transform products and programs. Its flagship product Syndeia® is the digital thread platform that connects diverse digital models and data silos into live digital threads, resulting in seamless collaboration, data consistency, real-time project dashboards, audit trails, and quantitative decision-making. From spacecraft and avionics to automotive, energy, healthcare, and manufacturing, Intercax’s digital thread technology is paving the future of digital engineering. Intercax is a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically distributed team of passionate engineers looking to make a difference. To learn more, visit www.intercax.com.
This is a fully remote position. Candidates can work from anywhere in the US but must be available during regular business hours for internal and customer interactions. Candidates must be self-driven, disciplined, professional, and manage their time and tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Client Engagement Manager – Digital Engineering at Intercax, you will play a major role in working closely with clients to ensure that our products and solutions lead to their digital engineering success. Your role will include the following:
- Lead customer/prospect response activity
- Regularly monitor and manage email and customer inquiry channels
- Collaborate with the team on marketing, training, and outreach campaigns.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our customers, serving as their primary point of contact for all product and solutions related needs.
- Proactively identify and address customer needs with product solutions, services, and training.
- Gather and coordinate customer feedback and work closely with our development team to improve our products and solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university and related work experience.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller.
- Ability to deliver high-level positioning for product and value proposition.
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Understanding of B2B business development practices.
- Prior experience with organizations involved with Systems Engineering or Model-based Systems Engineering or Digital Engineering software and services.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple client engagements effectively.
- Collaborative mindset to work closely with clients and internal teams.
- US Citizenship.
Good to have
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce/HubSpot, Jira, Slack, MS Office, and Google Workspace.
- Previous experience in the aerospace, automotive, defense, manufacturing, or software industry verticals is beneficial.
- Experience working in a globally-distributed team.
Opportunity at Intercax – Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with top-tier customers worldwide in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains.
- Competitive pay package.
- Be at the forefront of expanding the footprint of a global software product.
- Fully remote opportunity. Focus your creative energies on work rather than commute.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours for work-life balance.
- Opportunities to represent the company at industry events
- Bonus opportunities: tied to revenue and performance objectives
You can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Client Engagement Manager – US”. You can include links to certifications and achievements that you may have. Send us any relevant information that promotes your candidature for this position. We will be happy to respond within 2-3 days to schedule an interview if you are selected.