Who are we?
Intercax is a pioneer and global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Our flagship product Syndeia integrates models in multiple engineering disciplines—systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing, and operations—to build an open and smart digital thread. Our products are used by customers in various industrial sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, IoT, and healthcare. We are a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically distributed team of passionate engineers, looking to make a difference.
This is a fully remote position. Candidates can work from anywhere in the US but must be available during regular business hours for internal and customer interactions. Candidates must be self-driven, disciplined, professional, and manage their time and tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead customer/prospect response activity
- Regularly monitor and manage email and customer inquiry channel
- Collaborate with the team on marketing or outreach campaign ideas
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university or related work experience.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- Ability to deliver high-level positioning for product and value proposition.
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Understanding of B2B business development practices
- Prior experience with organizations involved with systems engineering or Model-based systems engineering
Prior exposure to leading MBSE software companies
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Jira, Atlassian, Slack, MS Office, and G-suite tools
- Experience working in a globally-distributed team
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with top-tier customers across the world in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains.
- Competitive pay package.
- Be at the forefront of expanding the footprint of a global software product.
- Fully remote opportunity. Focus your creative energies on work rather than commuting.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours for work-life balance.
- Opportunities to represent the company at industry events.
- Bonus opportunities: tied to revenue and performance objectives.
You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Client Engagement Manager – US”, along with the answers. You can include links to certifications and achievements that you may have. Share any technical blogs that you may have written. We will respond within 2-3 days to schedule an interview if you are selected.