Job Title: Software Engineer
Position Type: Full-time
Location: 75 5th Street NW, Suite 213, Atlanta, GA 30308
Job Description: Intercax is seeking highly motivated, experienced, and energetic software engineers to develop advanced next-generation model-based system engineering applications. Selected applicants will contribute to the development of both general purpose and domain-specific collaborative modeling and simulation environments based on the following technologies: Systems Modeling Language (SysML), CAD/CAE, relational/object-oriented databases, and web application frameworks. Selected applicants will be responsible for: (a) contributing to the architecture of this environment, (b) agile development, (c) testing, (d) integrating components, and (e) deploying the application. Our customers include leading organizations in aerospace, defense, automotive, energy, and electronics sectors.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Systems Engineering from a reputed university
- 2+ yrs. of software development in Java and C++/C#, automation, testing frameworks, and continuous integration
- Expertise in software patterns, programming methodologies, and test processes
- 2+ yrs. experience in developing standalone and web applications with complex GUI components
- Efficient time management; experience in handling intense, deliverable-based projects; and effective written and oral communication skills
- SysML and UML modeling, including plugin development for SysML/ UML modeling tools
- Scalable standalone and web applications with relational/object-oriented database backend
- Information modeling and knowledge representation techniques
- Graphical user interface design
To apply: Email your CV and 1-2 slides/screenshots of representative software application(s) that you have developed to email@example.com.