Be a game-changer. Join our Team.
Intercax is a pioneer and trusted global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE) based out of Atlanta GA, USA. Our breadth of experience, market knowledge and technology solutions are unsurpassed in the industry. Intercax is a high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team that is dominated by software developers and application engineers who want to create cutting-edge technologies that transform how products and systems, from aerospace to automotive to healthcare, will be developed in the future. Our highly professional and talented team has over 50 years experience combined in research and technology development for complex systems, and is committed to excellence. Intercax employees work on challenging and innovative projects with Fortune 100 clients, in a team-oriented environment. Full-time positions offer competitive salaries and benefits. Intercax is an equal opportunity employer.
Positions: Software Engineer (Full Time / Intern)
Location: Intercax office in Perimeter Center, Atlanta (preferred) but open to developers who want to work remotely, including outside Atlanta. We are a geographically-distributed team.
Description: Intercax is seeking accomplished, motivated, and energetic software engineers to develop and deploy advanced next-generation model-based system engineering (MBSE) applications. MBSE is an umbrella of technologies that are beginning to drive the design and development of complex systems involving hardware, software, personnel, and infrastructure in most industrial sectors such as automotive, energy, aerospace, biomedical & healthcare, transportation, electronics, and telecommunications.
Selected applicants will contribute to the development of Syndeia. They will work with the latest technologies in the areas of modeling, simulation, visualization, and integration, including Systems Modeling Language (SysML), CAD/CAE, relational/object-oriented databases, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), cloud and web application frameworks. Selected applicants will contribute to the architecture, development, integration, and verification of this environment; and get opportunities to directly communicate with our customers and present at international conferences/workshops.
Qualifications and Skills – Candidates will the following qualifications and skills will be preferred:
(1) Bachelors / Masters degree in one of the following fields: Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Systems Engineering from a reputed university
(3) Strong expertise in server administration, virtualization, networking, and automation
(3) 2+ yrs. experience in developing/deploying scalable applications (web-based and rich client-based) with diverse UI components and backend databases
(4) Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
(6) Strong written and oral communication skills
To apply – Email your detailed resume with presentations / conference papers / demos describing your best work to jobs AT intercax DOT com