First, something about us
Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd., located in Pune IT Park, is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA (www.intercax.com). Intercax is a pioneer and trusted global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Intercax is a high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers. We are a product company. Our flagship product Syndeia (www.syndeia.com) is used by organizations across the world in designing next-generation systems in aerospace, automotive, electronics, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains.
What will be your role as a Helpdesk Superhero?
You will be a Technical Support Engineer (Helpdesk Superhero) for our flagship enterprise application (Syndeia) at our Pune office. You will be working closely with a team of application engineers, software architects, and software developers to help our customers. Your role will include the following:
- Triage customer issues reported on our helpdesk.
- Perform detailed technical analyses on reported issues and follow-up with customers on a daily basis.
- Work with our technical team to verify and resolve customer issues as per our SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Generate daily reports on helpdesk queues and present at our Scrum meetings.
- Interact with customers via phone calls and web-meetings to ensure timely resolution.
- Wow customers with your sincerity and problem-solving skills.
Skills you must have to become a Superhero
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering / science disciplines such as, but not limited to, mechanical engineering, electronics/electrical engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing, computer engineering/science.
- 3+ years of experience in technical support or application engineering with direct customer interaction via helpdesk, email, and phone support.
- 2+ years of experience with helpdesk applications, such as JIRA, Zendesk, Freshdesk, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that will brighten up the day for our customers.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills that can take on the toughest challenges on the planet.
- An attitude to genuinely help people, to work patiently with them, and be their superhero.
An environment that we provide for you to fly high
- Opportunity to work with leading organizations in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains across the world.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts ready to train you in all the cool new technologies that you will learn.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours (IST) so that you can rise and shine with the sun.
- Work remotely one day every week so you can solve problems from your favorite café or the comfort of your home.
- Flexible working hours so that you can focus on solving problems for our customer and not driving in traffic.
- Opportunities to travel to conferences and events to meet our customers in person and represent the company.
Email your resume to with any supporting documents (e.g. certificates/awards) that highlight your skills. We will respond within 2 weeks to schedule an interview if you are selected.