Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd. based in Pune, India is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA. Intercax is a pioneer and global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Our flagship product Syndeia integrates models in multiple engineering disciplines—systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing, and operations—to build an open and smart digital thread. Our products are used by customers in various industrial sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, IoT and healthcare. We are a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically distributed team of software developers and application engineers.
This is a fully remote position open to candidates anywhere in India. Candidates must be self-driven, disciplined, professional, and be able to manage their time and tasks. Daily interaction with other team members in India and US will be via voice and video conferencing.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Marketing and Communications lead at Intercax, you will play a major role in both the planning and execution of getting our story out. Your role will include the following:
- Lead marketing, strategy, messaging, content, PR, and social media
- Regularly monitor and manage website content
- Handle Intercax’s social media channels and calendarize the events/posting
- Follow the latest marketing trends and insights, and incorporate them in the marketing strategy
- Leverage SEO to improve organic traffic to our website. Identify keywords that are maximizing our viewership.
- Create and send occasional email newsletters to our customers and stakeholders
- Propose new inbound marketing campaign ideas.
- Design company collateral and visuals for corporate events – booth banners, presentation decks. brochures, product animations, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree from a reputed university, or related work experience.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller
- Ability to deliver high-quality creative content – text/image/video
- Experience in SEO optimization and content marketing.
- Surgical attention to detail (grammar, spelling, punctuation) is a must.
- Understanding of B2B marketing practices.
Good to have:
- HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with video creation and video editing
- Experience working in a globally-distributed team
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with top-tier customers across the world in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains.
- Competitive pay package.
- Be at the forefront of marketing a global software product
- Fully remote opportunity. Focus your creative energies on work rather than commute.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours (IST) for work-life balance.
- Opportunities to represent the company at international conferences/workshops.