If you would like to offer Syndeia to your customers as part of their integrated design environment, we welcome qualified applicants to the Intercax Partner Program. Partners receive
- Syndeia subscriptions for evaluation, demonstration, and training
- High-priority technical support
- Full access to live and online training resources
- A Revenue Share of Syndeia sales resulting from the partnership
In return, Partners accept the Intercax Partner Program Agreement and pay a small annual fee.
Three forms of partnership are available:
- Solutions Providers provide consulting services or integrated systems engineering solutions to their customers, which may include Intercax products. They don’t sell or provide technical support for our products and are not obligated to promote or recommend them, but receive a revenue share when sales result from their recommendations.
- Resellers demonstrate and sell Syndeia to customers in designated verticals or geographic regions. They do not set prices, take possession of the product or provide after-sales technical support.
- OEM Partners may provide Syndeia by itself or provide integrated systems engineering solutions to their customers. They set end-user prices, take possession of the product and provide first-line after-sales technical support for Syndeia.
The revenue share, number of subscriptions, and annual partnership fee depend on the form of partnership chosen.
To learn more about the program fill in the contact form below