Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd., located in Pune IT Park, is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA (www.intercax.com). Intercax is a pioneer and trusted global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Intercax is a high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers who are creating the next-generation of software apps to design systems of the future, from aerospace and automotive to electronics, healthcare, and internet-of-things.
What will be your role?
You will be a Frontend UX/UI Developer for our flagship enterprise application, Syndeia (www.syndeia.com) at our office in Pune. You will be working together with a team of highly-qualified software architects and engineers at Intercax. Specifically, your role will include the following:
- Design user experience flows and UI prototypes based on user stories and customer feedback
- Develop production quality UI frontend based on initial prototyping and team feedback. This includes both web-dashboards and dashboards installed on user machines.
- Plan, develop, and execute frontend UI tests
- Consume REST APIs and develop interactive mashups integrating multiple visualizations formats (e.g. tables, charts, graphs – nodes/edges). This includes both static and dynamic visualizations, including live streams
- Work with customers via our help desk to resolve technical issues
What should be your background to ace this job?
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience Design, Information Systems, or related streams from a reputed university.
- 2+ yrs. of experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, ElectronJS and related UI frameworks.
- Preferred – Experience with type safe, compile to JS languages like TypeScript, ReasonML, Scala.js, F# (through Fable) or ClojureScript.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Email your resume