Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd., located in Pune IT Park, is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA (www.intercax.com). Intercax is a pioneer and trusted global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Intercax is a high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers who are creating the next-generation of software apps to design systems of the future, from aerospace and automotive to electronics, healthcare, and internet-of-things.
What will be your role?
You will be a Software Validation & Test Engineer for our flagship enterprise application, Syndeia (www.syndeia.com) at our office in Pune. You will be working with a team of highly-qualified software architects and engineers, and with a variety of software applications, such as SysML modeling tools, PLM / CAD / CAE systems, ALM systems, Requirements and project management systems, simulation tools, and databases. Your role will include the following:
- Develop & execute software validation and test plans on multiple environments (operating systems, application versions, local/cloud deployments).
- Run software test plans on latest builds of our products, and report/track issues with the development team.
- Work directly with Intercax customers worldwide via our issue tracking system. Verify and respond to reported issues.
- Learn new applications and build test models relevant to various industry domains, such as aerospace, healthcare, energy, biomedical, automotive, and manufacturing.
What should be your background to ace this job?
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering from a reputed university.
- 3+ yrs. of software validation, test, QA experience with an enterprise application using test management and automation tools, such as TestRail, Selenium, Test Management for JIRA.
- 2+ yrs. of experience working with customer issue tracking and help desk systems, such as JIRA.
- Preferred – Experience with MBE / MBSE tools, e.g. SysML, Simulink, CAD, DOORS-NG, JIRA, GitHub
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to write test plans, document test results, and communicate with our customers.
email your resume